This makes key coordinates on keyboard project coordinates of the desktop.
For example, it maps Space key to the lower center. Thus, if you type f->Space, jump the mouse cursor to lower center.
However, the keyboard map is defferent according to languages, so you are able to choose the keyboard type at Preferences/Settings/Common/Keyboard Type.
Additionaly, positions of key are very hardware-dependent, so if you don't like default keyboard mapping, you can make optimized custom.kmp as follow ways.
- Choice Custom in Preferences/Settings/Common/Keyboard Type.
- Please open the custom.kmp. If you use the installer version, the file exists ~/.win-vind/custom.kmp. If you use zip, it does win-vind/config/custom.kmp
- Rewrite the kmp file.
- the delimiter is some space. By the way, one space is same as multiple spaces.
- You must write a syntax per line.
- [Xposition] and [Yposition] are positive values. Also, Left Upper at the real keyboard is (0, 0) and the max value of X means right-end, Y does bottom.
- [KeyCode] is ASCII Code or KMP Key Code.
- It is not supported Fn Key. In addition, Toggle Key for example, CapsLock or NumLock, is sometimes ignored because kept the push-release-state of the key by hardware according to a product.
It makes cursor jump center of most foreground window.
It is equel to Alt + Tab.
It starts command prompt and is equal to typing cmd at Command Prompt. You can change started application by rewriting in Preferences/Shortcut Apps/Console.
It starts a registered application and you can register command to Preferences/Shortcut Apps.
If you register notepad.exe as notepad, could launch it by typing :!notepad like below.
It has two calling ways.
- Absolutely If you want to make TestDirectory in C:/ParentDirectory, write like a bellow.
- Relatively On the premise that the current directory are opened by explorer.exe, if you want to make TestDirectory in current directory, type as follow.